I can't wait to...
- ...soak in the similarities and differences to edcampKC and all the other edcamps I attend. I'll be looking for brilliant ideas and using them at EdcampKC in the future. This is just one of the benefits of people learning out loud at organized events as well as online on Twitter and blogs.
- ...meet people and engage in conversation with them about our city and brainstorm/crowdsource ways to connect, grow.
- ...witness the passion of people whose interests are in the wide realms of the city.
- ...get a pulse on the things going on in my own city, without my knowledge. I want to know about my city! Why have I not done this before? This is year 3 of CityCampKC. I've had several friends comment on my tweets about it and say the same thing..."I wish I'd known about it."
- My goals: Get a pulse on city happenings, meet and connect with passionate KC folks, and grow/connect education and our city for the good of all. It's about making KC a giant connected learning community--connecting and growing the isolated segments hat exist currently.
I learned something new just looking at the #citycampKC and #cckc14 hashtags.
KC's open source logo that anyone can use, including #edcampKC:->
Follow the CitycampKC hashtag here on Twitter at --> #cckc14!